Application Manager Primary Education
You will report to the Service Manager Primary Education and will be responsible for the Technical support of Digital products that are offered to our customers in Spain focused for Primary Education. You will be based in Madrid.
As an Application Manager, you are responsible for providing the right support for the right product in close collaboration with on the one hand customer support in first line and on the other hand developers in 3rd line. You will work in close collaboration with an international team of application managers located in Belgium and The Netherlands.
Key job responsibilities
- Work in Jira tooling for handling and forwarding tickets
- Resolve technical tickets by checking data in different databases and administrator interfaces
- Preparing detailed description of bugs for developers
- Work in close collaboration with other members of the TechED team and share knowledge
- Detect trends in reoccurring problems and help improve our products
- Good knowledge of English
- Technically skilled with 1-3 years experience in the field of application support
- Experience with queries in databases ( MongoDB , MySQL )
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS cloud platform ( knowledge of the basic principles)
For questions about the vacancy, please reach out to Michiel Van Wambeke via 0032 493 099025.
To announce your interest in the vacancy, please share your motivation letter and CV with Michiel Van Wambeke via firstname.lastname@example.org.