Sanoma is an innovative and agile learning and media company impacting the lives of millions every day. Our learning products and services enable teachers to develop the talents of every child to reach their full potential. We offer printed and digital course materials as well as digital learning and teaching platforms for primary, secondary and vocational education, and want to continue to grow our business across Europe. Our Finnish media business provides independent journalism and engaging entertainment and will also do so for generations to come. Our unique cross-media position offers the widest reach and tailored marketing solutions for our business partners. Our 2021 net sales totaled EUR 1.3 billion and we employ approximately 4,800 professionals. Sanoma shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Our international ICT organization is operating at the heart of the fast-paced learning and media world. We are the trusted partner that enables Sanoma to deliver efficient, secure products and services to customers and consumers. We provide solutions that fuel innovation and growth.
More information is available at sanoma.com.
We are currently looking for a…
Digital Workplace Enablement Lead
The Digital Workplace Enablement lead is responsible for driving adoption of Digital Workplace technologies to increase workforce digital dexterity and productivity. This role manages workplace enablement processes and a focuses on ensuring that Sanoma employees have the motivation, permission and knowledge to fully exploit IT-supplied technology in the Digital Workplace area. The role also drives cultural changes how to use modern Digital Workplace applications in the future. This role is senior level and works closely with business stakeholders, such as HR, Communications, line of business leaders, as well as other IT Service Managers, Service Owners and Architects and technology vendors.
About the team
As a member of Sanoma Business Technology, you will work with professional colleagues in an informal, dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere. You will be reporting directly into the Service Owner End User Services. The IT Operations team is result oriented and works with a high degree of independence and responsibility. This is a great possibility to be part of leading digital learning and media service development and operations.
We offer a working place in Finland or the Netherlands area, with the opportunity to work with great colleagues located in other Sanoma countries, like Finland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Norway and Poland.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with Sanoma IT Operations teams, suppliers and business stakeholders to identify potential improvements or impacts to employee experience and proactively manage potential disruptions;
- Define and lead Digital Workplace enablement goals and processes;
- Plan and govern Digital Workplace initiatives and ensure alignment across the business;
- Identify and support deployment improvements in Digital Workplace area;
- Monitor and optimize Digital Workplace technology software licenses and entitlement;
- Follow technology trends and leverage workplace analytics to ensure initiatives are driven by objective data;
- Proactively seek and analyze technical and service trends to be introduced into the Digital Workplace area and gathering Digital Workplace best practices to enable the best solutions;
- Participate in IT projects, co-operate with vendors, IT and business stakeholders
- Communicate in fluent English with different business stakeholders and team members across all Sanoma countries
What we are looking for
- Relevant higher education level and/or relevant experience;
- Professional understanding of Digital Workplace area and collaboration tools;
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior IT position;
- Experience in working in an international environment and willingness to travel;
- Combine an open- and proactive personality, business sensitivity and a healthy appetite to improve;
As an employer, Sanoma offers a working environment where you are able and encouraged to show your best self. The working environment is result-oriented as well as flexible with a focus on collaboration. We offer you a key position with interesting and challenging tasks and excellent opportunities for professional growth. You will be part of a highly professional and experienced international team in an open and informal setting, where initiative is expected and rewarded.
For questions about the vacancy, please reach out to our Service Owner Kirsi Thorsen, via firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: + 358 40 5245 382.