Sanoma is an innovative and agile learning and media company impacting the lives of millions every day. Our learning products and services enable teachers to develop the talents of every child to reach their full potential. We offer printed and digital course materials as well as digital learning and teaching platforms for primary, secondary and vocational education, and want to continue to grow our business across Europe.
Our Finnish media business provides independent journalism and engaging entertainment and will also do so for generations to come. Our unique cross-media position offers the widest reach and tailored marketing solutions for our business partners. Our 2021 net sales totaled EUR 1.3 billion and we employ approximately 4,800 professionals. Sanoma shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
More information is available at sanoma.com.
We are currently looking for a...
Product Owner for Order to Cash
In this role you are responsible of Order to Cash area in our Front Office Solutions team. You define stories and prioritize the team backlog while ensuring that development follows the strategy and maintains the conceptual and technical integrity of the features. You are also helping product management to determine domain vision, scope and roadmap in collaboration stakeholders. We expect you to have knowledge and experience of the order to cash, distribution and warehousing processes.
You will work closely with Product Management, Order to Cash and Integration teams as well as business stakeholders. In this role we expect you to have also technical understanding of solutions of the domains to drive our Order to Cash development to the next level with the development team.
Location: Sanoma Pro office in Ruoholahti, Finland, Sanoma Learning office in s’Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands, Sanoma Educación office in Tres Cantos, Spain or Nowa Era office in Warsaw, Poland.
- Strong communicator and team player experienced in Agile way-of-working(SAFe)
- Being a good sparring partner for Order to Cashdirectors as well as process experts/key users
- Enthusiasm to drive strategic changes to the operations of our development team and stakeholders
- Self-starter, working effectively and independently
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in good relation with stakeholders and team
General Skills (non-technical)
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- Drives for results
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as Product Owner or in a comparable role
- Experience working inaninternational setting with distributed application development teams
- Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
- Fluent in English language
For questions about the vacancy, please reach out to Anne Kylmälä, mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +358 40486 0879
To announce your interest in the vacancy, please share your motivation letter and CV with email@example.com