Sanoma Learning is the leading European learning company, serving over 20 million students in eleven countries. We offer printed and digital learning materials as well as digital learning and teaching platforms for primary, secondary and vocational education. The development of our methodologies is based on deep teacher and student insight and really understanding their needs. By combining our educational technologies and pedagogical expertise, we create learning products andservices with the highest learning impact.
With 650 colleagues spread over 60 teams across Europe, Sanoma Learning's Digital Products department contributes to our company's goal of helping students reach their full potential with our best-in-class learning solutions. Together, we innovateand contribute to an ever-changing world of education. We all share a deep rooted passion for education. Every day, our methods and technology have the ability to positively impact millions of young minds across Europe. In our Technology organisation, you will join the largestcross-cultural community of Sanoma Learning and contribute to the digital transformation and future of education in Europe.
Sanoma Learning is part of Sanoma, an innovative and agile learning and media company, impacting the lives of millions of people every day. For more information: www.sanoma.com / www.sanomalearning.com
Weare currently looking for a...
... to join our Kampus development team!
About the role
Digitalisation is changing the learning experience. Learning is no longer tied to any specific place or device, and learning paths are becoming individualized. This transformation calls for new kinds of solutions to meet the needs of teachers, students and their parents.
We are offering a job that has a direct impact on the education sector. We have the vision and you have the skills. Let’s work together to create something new! We are a multi-faceted team located in Ruoholahti, consisting of designers, developers, analytics experts, automation experts and cloud specialists.
Sanoma Learning’s Kampus development focuses on creating a cloud-native e-learning platform for secondary education. The platform is used by thousands of teachers and students on a daily basis. Our business is growing and scaling up, meaning our team needs to grow quickly.
We are now looking for a Scrum Master, with experience in practical Scrum Master role and / or Agile Coach role. As a Scrum Master, you have a key role in improving our product development to create the best working environment for our teams. Whether you have 5+ years’ or 2 years’ experiencewe can support your development depending on your background.
General skillsand characteristics we value:
- Experience and insight about agile practices (such as Agile / DevOps / Lean / Scrum / Kanban / SAFe / LeSS, etc.) and how to apply them to different team contexts and coaching
- Previous experience as a ScrumMaster and / or PO of a product development teamis an advantage
- Knowledge about how to measure the value-creation of a team and comprehension of modern measurement of development work
- You have a comprehensive facilitation toolkit and experience in facilitating demanding situations in a group, helping and enabling people to find solutions
- Experience in coaching and training–you know how to develop people’s thinking and actions through coaching. You feel at your best in a job where youhelp others to excel and succeed!
- As a personyouare proactive, inspiring andgoal-oriented and you love to see the results of your own work
- You speak and write fluent English
- You have an EU work permit
More informationFor questions about the vacancy, please reach out to Team Lead Jani Vesterinen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Are you interested? The position will be filled as soon as the suitable person has been found so apply nowor the latest 4th of April 2022.